subota, 19. srpnja 2014.

Abandoned dogs

I wonder, what makes people do what theyr doing. What makes them throw out dogs, their "ex pets". I mean if u get a dog, then u were supposed to keep it, not throw it out, when u no longer have time or will.
Dogs are more to me then people. 
But what can I, one person do about it? How can i stop 1000000000 other people throwing dogs out, abuse them and hit them? How?
Sincerely, i dont know. 

Ones i was told our lifes were a fairytails, and that everything is always perfect. 
Thats not true! 

I guess i cant make big diffrence in the world, but ill try my best.
I hope u guys who are reading this now, are going to help dogs as much as u can. I hope u sometimes go out and feed dogs u find, give them fresh water or a blancket.

I got this bowl for one of the strey dog i found in front of my house. 
The saddest thing was looking at the dog when i was going inside.
And his face, his look, his eyes...
These things make me cry.
I gave him food, but that is nothing. I wish i could give him shelter. 
But if u red my earlier blogs i cant have any more pets then what i have now. 
I hope u help animals cause they deserve help.
Thank u 4 reading.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar