petak, 18. srpnja 2014.

Tattoos

Just thinking of a possibility to wake up with ink on ur hand, every single day of ur life is just amazing. I can not wait to get tattoos. I guess others cant effect my opinion and cant stop me from making my dreams come true.

Me being 14 isnt such a big deal. I mean, at the place where i live with parents premisions u can get tattooed even with 14. So, since my dad is a tattoo lover, we are going together to get tattooed at 8. month. He already has tattoos, and he understands my wish for having some of my own. 

I was thinking to put sometnig remarkabl on my skin for the 1. tattoo. So thats why i picked "angel". Its gonna be placed on my hand. 
Its angel because it is a thanks to God, for helping me to go through dark times in my life, and to help me to become a believer . It remainds me about the fact and the time when i came from the "Anti-Christ" society, illuminati and black magic into a very religious person, a true believer. 

My 2. tattoo is going to be inked on my neck the same day as the angel and its gonna say "faith". I think its also representing my thanks to God. Also i like "faith" as a name. 

After those two tattoos, i want more. Some of my favs. ❤️❤️


............…… 

Im aware that not all people are tattoo fans. I guees i dont care. I hate people who comment on someone tattoos saying:"OMG, i hate her/his body now." I mean, not ur skin, not ur business! 😘

My mom hates tattoos. 😂 I guees she wont like me anymore, hahah. She wil, but im keeping a secret from her. I hope u guys dont tell her. 😉 

Some of people i find perfect.
her back.... 😍

Her nose, 2!!! WANT

    

I hope one day i will be able to get my whole body tattooed. 

Listen to ur heart, not to people around you! Follow ur dreams and dont play by the rules, life is to short for that!
                               -Myself


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar