četvrtak, 17. srpnja 2014.

Welcome to my life




 Hello guys. :) Im called Olga and this is my blog. Im a 14 yearold girl with big dreams. Im a coffee lover, animal friend and rescuer. My favorite colour is black. My favorite song is "Am i Wrong" by Nico & Vinz. I am a proud owner of a 5-yearold West Highland white terrier, Sophie, a fancy mouse, Sebastian, a fish called Oscar and a turtle Beyb. As you can see i am a animal lover. Also, my fav animal is a hedgehog. I would love to have one. So also, i like singing. I used to sing all the time. I find life very different then other people do. I have a very strage theory. I think that maybe, we are all somone elses dream, and when that person wakes  up is the time when we die. Its hard to think about life, because its a deep topic, full of questions without answers. I like watching movies. I want to start a yt channel, but its much harder then it looks like. Thats why i started a blog. I like cruciani and macarons.  I guess you know me a bit better now. I hope u like my upcomming posts and see you soon. Bye! :)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar